Monday, February 3, 2014

Disappointing and only 147 days to go

My official weight this morning is 241.9.  Last Monday I was 244.4, so that's a loss for the week of 2.5 pounds.  I should have been happy, but Friday I reported I was 240.4.  Instead of being pleased with a two and a half pound loss in the week, I'm upset that there's a 1.5 pound gain since Friday.

This is why I should HIDE the scale during the week. 

Friday night we went out.  Saturday night I had the banquet.  Yesterday was perfect with lots of walking.  I was up almost every hour going to the bathroom, so I thought I was going to be at the 240.4 mark at least.

Now my Lose It! phone app says I have a 147 days to my goal of 200.  It always says it with a cheery disposition.  How nice.  I counted the days on the calendar, and 147 days from today is July 7.  The wedding is July 12.  I'm starting to think I won't make that goal of 200 by the wedding because there are just too many times to screw up between then and now, including Passover.  Actually if I got to 210 or even 215, I would feel pretty happy with myself.  That's probably a more realistic goal at this point.

So back to the drawing board.  Today should be perfect because all meals will be controlled at home and I will be so busy and out of the house so much that there will be very little opportunity for snacking.  I also have an hour of rehearsal tonight that will include dancing.  That's a good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment