Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday's official weight report

I was in such a rush last Monday that I didn't even get on the scale.  I wanted to be sure that didn't happen this morning.  I weighed in at an even 243 this morning.  That's a gain of 1.1 pounds since the last time I reported it in the blog.  My last official weigh-in report was February 3 at 241.9.

Last night we had a great new experience.  We had dinner out with Barb and Al, not a new experience, but we went to Perkins.  That was the new part.  We had never gone to a Perkins, but the Olive Garden was a 35 minute wait.  That seemed crazy when Perkins shares the same parking lot and had no wait.  Mark and I were both impressed with the friendliness of the staff, the cleanliness of the restaurant and its restrooms, and the extensive menu.  I ordered the Fit Lemon Tilapia, 430 calories, with a side salad (maybe 120 calories due to croutons), and half of Mark's dinner roll with a tad of butter.  All in all, it was less calories than I had planned to eat at Olive Garden.  The day's total calories came to 1303.  Nice.

I had an excellent day yesterday, stayed within my calorie limits, and did do some walking around Downtown Disney.  It wasn't much walking, but everything helps.  I have now had two days in a row of doing what I should.  Today is starting off right with my usual 182 calorie breakfast.  Now I'm off to the morning rehearsal.

Hope the day is good for everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment