Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Down again

This morning I weighed 241 even.  Wow!  I was impressed and happy.  I'd love to get under 240 this week.  I have challenges with company and dinner out beginning Friday evening and running through Monday morning.  I will just do my best through that.  What else can I say?

Yesterday Mark and I took a 31 minute walk, going 1.37 miles.  That's not super fast, but we were happy we took the time to walk.  I also jumped in the pool for about 10 minutes, just paddling around, but it felt so good. I had not been to the pool in a long time.  The winter has been busy and too cold many days for outdoor swimming.

I ate 1240 calories yesterday, burned off 120 walking, and did not feel any cravings or desire to graze, binge, or cheat.  It was an OUTSTANDING day on my weight loss journey.

Today should also be good.  I have eaten a normal breakfast and there is no reason to think that lunch and dinner won't be perfect as well.  I won't be out of the house as much in the afternoon or evening, which means more chance for prowling inside the pantry.  Let's hope not.

Currently, I'm heading out for yet another rehearsal for Laughter on the 23rd Floor and watching GMA's special "Let It Go" from Frozen video with people all over singing bits of it, and now they are doing some live performances outside the studio with Idina Menzel.  Wow!  This song is amazing and taking over the world.  I saw her sing it live last August at the D23 Convention, introducing it for the first time to everyone.  We were all WOWED and haven't stopped.  I can't wait to hear her sing it at the Academy Awards on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment