Sunday, August 16, 2015

Falling behind and trying to catch up.

It's hard to catch up on what we are doing when I'm still posting pictures from Aulani.  I haven't even uploaded most of the Disneyland and California Adventure pictures.  I'm sure that I'll get it all together sooner or later.

The convention was another day of sitting in two or three hour lines to get into sessions.  We made it into three sessions, all great.  Sooner or later there will be pictures of some of those.

Meanwhile, we have one more day of the convention and then we fly home on Monday.  Wow.

Pictures of my birthday in Aulani.



The bar staff gave me a cookie because it was my birthday.  Also probably because we were ordering LOTS of drinks!

Dressed up for dinner

Ready to go to the Ama Ama restaurant at the resort for my birthday dinner.

Emily and Lowell at Ama Ama

Eric and Evey at Ama Ama.  The kids paid for dinner tonight, which was a fabulously expensive present!

Ohana means family.

The restaurant brought us a cake.

Beautiful sunset for my birthday.



The kids

Evey made me a BEAUTIFUL and delicious cake.

Duffy's girlfriend Shellie May and two new Aulani outfits for Duffy were some of my presents.  The kids all got me a fabulous new camera!

Cards and gifts on my 65th.  What a magnificent birthday party!





No comments:

Post a Comment