Monday, January 11, 2016

A good report

This morning I am happy to report that my weight is only 276.6.  I am thrilled that I dropped from 280 since Friday morning when I weighed in after the cruise.  I behaved pretty well every one of those days since, although I doubt if my calories were any less that 1500 to 1800, certainly not stringent.  Still, I bet there was plenty of water weight that I just lost, and now it will get harder.

Our friend Rudy arrived yesterday evening about 5 p.m.  He apparently brought the cold weather from up north with him.  It's going to be in the forties over night and the low sixties every day while he's here.  That's so sad because he likes to swim in the pools when he gets here.

I had expected to eat out only six times in the month before the next cruise, hoping that I could drop about eight pounds by then.  Of course, I also said that we had two sets of company in there and who knows what will happen.  So dinner out tonight just happened.  We made a reservation for dinner at the Cape May buffet at Disney's Beach Club Resort.  Rudy wants to take us out to dinner somewhere at Disney, and he has not been there before.  We were surprised at how many of the restaurants in all of the parks and the resorts were available only 24 hours in advance.  Must be a real slow time this week over there.  We love Cape May and have been there a lot.  It will be nice for him. Maybe I'll behave myself there.  The last time we went was with the Solivita Disney Fan Club, and I did pretty well that day.  I really did not overeat, plus we walked a lot that day, too.  If I'm smart, we will walk around over there today, too, although it's going to be pretty darn cold by the time we get there.

Meanwhile, this morning we have an appointment with a lawyer to talk about setting up a trust instead of a traditional will.  Then in the afternoon I am playing Mah Jongg with my neighbors.  That's all followed by dinner out, so it should be a wonderful day!  Hope anyone reading this blog is also going to have a wonderful day.




No comments:

Post a Comment