Friday, January 29, 2016

And now it's Friday

I haven't written since Monday night, but there's not a lot of excuse for that.  I had some down time on almost every day, but I just never wrote a blog.  C'est la vie.

On Tuesday, Mark and Ron spent the day doing free things at WDW.  They rode the MK monorail, checked out all of those resorts, ate lunch at Gasparillo's in the Grand Floridian, and rode the Epcot monorail.  When they got home, Ron treated us to a Chinese dinner at our favorite local place.  While they were doing that, I had a mani/pedi at the Cove and a Cove Singers rehearsal for the April performance.  It wasn't too busy a day for me, but it was a lot of fun.

Wednesday was a little more relaxing.  We had our morning rehearsal, but in the afternoon I finished the autobiography of Sonia Sottomayor that Cindy gave me for Hanukkah and then started Mark's book, The Rosie Project.  I also took a nap!  Wednesday was Ron's last full day here, and he spent all day working on his laptop.  He is lucky to have a job where he can work from anywhere.  That night Mark and I went to the SOJC rehearsal while Ron had some time to visit a childhood friend who lives right here on my street.

Thursday was my last rehearsal doing props with the show.  I went up and had a training session with my replacement, Hedy.  She will do a great job with Donna.  After the rehearsal, Hedy and I both played Mah Jongg at Donna's house.  Mark made a great dinner, and then the two of us went up to the Thursday movie, No Escape.

Today I am going to be doing some work for both the Cove Singers and the SOJC choir before we head over to the Cove for our library work.  An easy, relaxing Shabbat dinner at home with just the two of us will be nice.  Tomorrow we are going to the Live from the Met performance of Turandot, which I am really looking forward to.

So that's the week.

Weight wise, I am around 279.  I didn't weigh myself this morning, but I bought five boxes of Girl Scout cookies that I picked up on Tuesday.  From Tuesday afternoon to Thursday night, I ate three whole boxes all by myself.  Yeah, no weight loss going on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment