Monday, January 18, 2016

Wonderful weekend. Happy MLK day.

Mark and I really enjoyed our work day at home yesterday.  We really needed it.  We also had long, wonderful conversations with both Lowell and Evey.  Life is good.

This morning Mark and I are starting the adventure of rehearsals for the March play.  I don't like getting up at 6:30 and rushing out around 8:30, but once we are there, it's fun seeing and working with everyone.

I felt like I ate too much yesterday, but my Monday morning weigh-in showed that I'm down two and a half pounds from 280 to 277.5.  I guess a lot of that sodium water weight is gone. Now if I can only behave myself today because all my meals will be at home, and I'll be out for rehearsal then out for Mah Jong and then out to drop off my car for some service (recall repairs), so there won't be any time for grazing in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment