Saturday, February 6, 2016

Heading to bus and cruise very soon

Just thought I'd make a short blog before packing the laptop.

I wanted to log in my starting weight for this cruise.  This morning I was 279.3, not at all good.  In August in Aulani I was 273, and I thought that was bad.  In October on the Carnival Sunshine I left for the cruise at 274 and came back at 278.  In January on the Constellation I left at 280 and returned the same, which I described as a mini-miracle.  So this morning, I'm about what I was for that most recent cruise.  This is 10 days, just three days longer than the January cruise.  I stayed the same for that one, so that's my goal on this one.  I would love to log in on the morning of February 17 and report that I am still the same weight.  We shall see.

Bon Voyage to me and Mark.

FYI  Mark and Carol are leaving today also on the Carnival Sunshine for a 7 day cruise.  They are going to the Dominican Republic and Grand Turk, like we are, but they are not there on the same days.  We checked!  Bon Voyage to Carol and Mark, too.


Mark in front of our favorite ship in Key West.  We are not going to Key West this time, but we are taking our EIGHTH

cruise on this ship!

No comments:

Post a Comment