Thursday, February 18, 2016

Pre-Op

I was a very good girl yesterday and was rewarded with a four and a half pound weight loss in one day!  I am sure that was just the inevitable water weight from too much sodium.  Today has been going well so far, too.  I had an appropriate breakfast and lunch.  Soon I'm going to the primary care doctor to  have my pre-op physical for the ptosis repair surgery on March 1, which for some reason does not involve blood work.  In fact, it sounds like they just want an EKG.  I hope to catch a little fifteen minute walk afterwards and do some shopping in Walmart.

Mark had his rehearsal this morning and then will go grocery shopping.

I won three games of Mah Jongg.  I hosted two tables this morning, so that was fun.

Tomorrow the Oreskys are arriving for Shabbat dinner and a few nights.  That's going to be fun!

I will end with a few more pictures from the cruise.
At the port in San Juan

This time we took a bus trip to the rainforest.







No comments:

Post a Comment