Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Weigh-in Wednesday

I am officially moving my weigh in day from Mondays to Wednesdays.  I actually started out on Wednesdays a long time ago, so it feels okay to go back.

This morning I am 283, which means I gained back 3.7 pounds since Friday morning.  Having company is as bad as going on a cruise!

I overate on the Progressive Dinner Saturday night, but Saul and Phyllis took us out to lunch at Sweet Tomatoes.  In theory anyone can eat healthy there and low carb and low calorie, but it's also possible to overeat terribly. I'm the second kind of person!  I walked once around the Glendora pond with Mark and the Oreskys on Saturday, but then they walked twice while I sat in a chair.  My back and legs were already hurting.

Sunday I ate too much for breakfast and lunch before we even went to Bomas. I ate a lot at Bomas!  Goes without saying.

We had a great time with the Rosens and Oreskys.  It's been awhile since we could just hang out together.  The last time all six of us we were together was Lowell and Emily's wedding in July of 2014.   Saul and Phyllis left Monday morning and Jeff and Sara are leaving today.  I didn't have much time to spend with them other than hanging out at home.  We all went to watch Mark in Arsenic and Old Lace on Monday morning, and the Oreskys left before it ended.  Then in the afternoon I had to go up to Winter Park for my next appointment with the eyelid surgery. I'm not sure what Mark and the Rosens did while I was gone.  In the evening we watched an old Disney movie on TV, Flight of the Navigator.  On Tuesday I had a hair cut, hair color, and mani/pedi followed by an afternoon rehearsal.  Mark played all day with Jeff and Sara, mostly walking!  They went over to Hollywood Studios and walked the long walk from the Studios over to Epcot, looking at Boardwalk, Swan and Dolphin, and Yacht and Beach Club. In the evening we watched TV.  Sara and I watched the first episode of Survivor while Mark and Jeff watched the Democratic party Town Hall.

It's been a great time, but I gained back as much weight in these six days as I did on a cruise!  LOL!


At Animal Kingdom Lodge on Sunday


Jeff and Sara with Trevor from South Africa

Eating at Bomas.

Sara touched the wall plaque on the way out of the Lodge, meaning she is being sent safely into the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment