Thursday, February 4, 2016

Mah Jongg all day long. Then laundry and packing.

On Monday I played Mahj at my neighbor's house and did not win even one single game.  Today I am playing for three hours in the morning at one house and another three hours in the afternoon at yet another friend's house.  Perhaps I shall have a little bit better luck today.

After the doctor's visit and Mark's rehearsal, we went to see The Finest Hours, the new Disney film about the Coast Guard's all time best small boat rescue.  It was tense but great.  At least I knew they were going to be successful and rescue those sailors!  I didn't have to worry about that.

Today Mark is rehearsing in the morning and shopping in the afternoon while I'm at Mah Jongg.  This evening we plan to finish up the laundry, fold and put away the three baskets, and then pack.  We leave early Saturday morning on one of five buses with over 200 of our closest
friends (LOL!) from Cypress Cove to go on the Bare Necessities cruise on the Celebrity Constellation for ten glorious days.  We are really hoping it's warmer further south.  The last few days have been warm here, but this afternoon it's going to rain and bring tomorrow's high down to only 60.

Our itinerary for the cruise is Martinique until late night for their Carnivale, San Juan, Dominica Republic, Grand Turk, and the private island, Coco Cay, in the Bahamas.  There are also five fabulous sea days.  I love sea days!

We do plan to take our laptops and buy some minutes, but I usually don't use them to write blogs.  I might just try to write at least one though.  But if you are a regular reader and don't see anything until after Feb. 16, you'll know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment