Sunday, September 25, 2016

Bonnie and Clyde

Friday was so much fun!  I won two games playing Mah Jongg and loved the mani/pedi.

Yesterday it was so good to go back to SOJC.  We had not been there in close to three months, and the service was quite enjoyable.  Everybody was happy to see us back.  After services, we went to Disney Springs to get my Disney accounts straightened out. I have messed them up over the years by having two separate emails with some stuff under one and some under the other.  It took about 40 minutes, but it all got straightened out.  Then we went to Hollywood Studios to ride the Great Movie Ride and see one of the final performances of the Star Wars Stage Show.  Both were fun.  At home we had our usual Saturday dinner, talked to Evey about Disney stuff for the fall, and watched the Disney movie, Beaches, with Bette Midler.  Excellent day!

Today we are going up to Winter Garden Theater with Ed and Susie for lunch at the Thai restaurant and to see the musical Bonnie and Clyde.

Another fabulous day!

I weighed 264.3 this morning, which is a nice loss since Wednesday because I have behaved myself for a few days and walked around a lot yesterday.  Today begins the streak of one meal out for the next five days: Thai lunch today, fancy dinner at Four Seasons tomorrow night, Beef O'Brady lunch on Tuesday, lunch somewhere in Deland at a NARFE meeting on Wednesday, hibachi dinner with the Thursday Mahj group on Thursday.  If I behave the rest of the day and try to make reasonable choices in the restaurants, maybe even get a little exercise in where possible, maybe I can stay the same.  Staying the same by next Friday morning would be acceptable to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment