Monday, September 26, 2016

water aerobics, here i come

I am up one pound today, and I'm not surprised.  We ate lunch at the Thai Blossom restaurant in Winter Garden.  I had vegetable soup and fried tofu with veggies plus rice.  It's probably sodium from all of that.  The rest of the day was very good.

Today we are eating a very fancy dinner at the fancy restaurant inside the Four Seasons hotel inside the Golden Oaks community inside WDW.  CRAZY.  Golden Oaks is gigantic multi-million dollar homes actually ON WDW property with their own shuttle busses!  So we are hobnobbing with the upper class today.

In an hour we will be leaving for water aerobics.  Then Mark is heading to his cardiology appointment while I come back home, grab a quick lunch, and go play Mah Jongg with my neighbors.  When that ends, I'll have a half hour to change clothes and head out to the dinner.

I'm hoping that eating light all day except for dinner and the water aerobics will prevent any additional weight gain by tomorrow morning.  Sigh...I knew this would be a tough week for weight loss.

BTW, the Bonnie and Clyde musical yesterday was outstanding.  I really don't understand why it only lasted 9 weeks on Broadway.

No comments:

Post a Comment