Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Time to weigh-in

I am 265.5 this morning.  Shockingly that's a three pound loss since last Wednesday.  I am pretty excited for that.  Four more and I will be back to the 261 just before we went to Evey's house five weeks ago.  My short term goal is still 255, the weight from Lowell's wedding in July of 2014.

Today we are eating lunch at the Deland NARFE meeting.  Mark has been invited to speak, and I have been invited to sing the national anthem.  Sweet.  Pictures will be up tomorrow! LOL

Tonight I am throwing a surprise birthday party with a Carvel ice cream cake and mini-cupcakes for a member of my synagogue choir.  If I'm smart, I'll watch what I take.

Tomorrow night we are eating out at an hibachi place nearby with the ladies and their spouses from my Thursday morning Mah Jongg group. Then the stretch of eating out is over, for a while anyway.

I went back to Guys and Dolls last night, and it was so much fun.  I sat between my Cove/Solivita friends, Barb W and Alice M.  They are new to G and D, but they are very good singers, so it's a pleasure to sit between them.  I also enjoyed seeing everybody who greeted me when I arrived.  It's nice to be part of this group.


No comments:

Post a Comment