Monday, September 12, 2016

Just a quick Monday weigh-in

I was 264.4 this morning, so that's up at least one from last Monday.  It might be up more because last Monday I could not get a confirmed reading for some reason.  I have been this weight pretty consistently all week since I do jump on the scale every morning.  This was not a good week.  I had several dinners and desserts that were extra calories and no exercise other than 20 minutes of water aerobics on Saturday.

Today we are driving about 285 miles from the hotel here in Batavia, OH to Saul and Phyllis' house in Boardman, OH.  I am also stopping at the local CVS to pick up a refill on one of my prescriptions.

Tonight we are going out to dinner with Saul and Phyllis.  I don't know where, but I'm sure it won't be Denny's!

No comments:

Post a Comment