Friday, September 23, 2016

MANI/PEDI AT LAST!

Mark headed out at 6:45 this morning to go to the Quest at Celebration for a fasting blood sugar test.  He will see his endocrinologist next week.  So I'm home alone this morning playing on the computer, writing this blog, watching Good Morning America, and drinking coffee out of my new Lake Tahoe mug that Evey got me for my birthday.  I am almost never alone, especially over the last 64+ days!  This is a relaxing, quiet feeling.  Glad it's not every day, however, because I miss Mark already.



The good news for today is that at 11:30 both Mark and I will be in the Nature Hair salon at the Cove.   He will be getting his hair cut by Carol while I'm getting a mani/pedi and hair cut by Nicole.  In the afternoon, Mark will work in the library while I play Mah Jongg.  There might even be some time in the pool.  NONE of this has happened since mid-July so it's a BIG DEAL!


No comments:

Post a Comment