Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Today's official weigh-in, sadly same as yesterday.

This morning I still weigh 287.

I admit I was stunned when I got on the scale.  I was so sure there was going to be a good loss, if nothing else at least water from sodium retention.  I ran to the bathroom almost every half hour all evening as we watched TV and up every hour during the night.  No reward for that this morning.

I did over eat slightly in the late evening.  I was great up until 10 p.m. and would have had only what I programmed, 1364 calories, if I had gone to bed at the usual time of 11 p.m.  Well, we ended up watching the end of the Baltimore-Detroit game, which was 8 to 8 in the 10th inning at 11 p.m.  We started watching it and it went until 12:30, a real nail biter with the Os finally winning in the 13th inning, 13-11.  During that time, I ate a sugar free popsicle, two clementines, and a spoonful of almond butter, all of which added an additional 235 calories for a total of 1601.  My water aerobics burned 266, giving me a net calorie intake for the day of 1335.  It was all low sodium food, too, which made me think a pound or two would be gone this morning.  Not the first time I have been wrong about this.

So today starts a new day.  Like yesterday, there will be water aerobics.  Tonight there will be a choir rehearsal.  In between, all my meals will be at home, and hopefully no additional snacking at the end of the day.




1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling of dieting and exercising and though it feels like your not losing everything, Just remember you might be gaining muscle and becoming leaner (you wont notice it) and muscle weighs more than body fat. So just keep going!!! :)

    ReplyDelete