Saturday, May 21, 2011

Graduation was lovely.







We had a great time in Farmville the last two days. We ate a delicious meal in an historic restaurant, Charley's Waterfront Cafe. Then the next day was chock full of fun with my sister Flyn, her husband Jim, and my beautiful niece, Katie. There are some pictures here of everyone.

This morning we are driving to Silver Spring, MD so we can have dinner with some friends. Then tonight we'll be starting the first of four nights back at Cindy's house. We are taking Lowell and Emily to the Oriole game on Sunday, if it doesn't get rained out. The forecast is calling for thunderstorms. Monday, Mark has to pack his comic books safely for the move. I hope to get my car washed, but thunderstorms are predicted for Monday also, so I might not get to do that. The movers are coming on Tuesday to pick up the comics. Then Wednesday we will head back down the road to Florence and then home on Thursday.

I'm summing this all up for a reason. I will not have internet access again until we check in to the EconoLodge on Wednesday night. Mark forgot to pack our wireless router, so we won't be able to use the laptop in Cindy's house. I will be able to see and respond to emails and also check Facebook, but it's really not possible to do this blog on my iPhone. It's just too tedious, so there will be no more blogging for me for a few days.

I hope you are all going to have a wonderful weekend, and maybe I'll read some comments from you when I log back on Wednesday night.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment