Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Potter Day

Yesterday with Saul and Phyllis was spectacular! All three meals were eaten in great restaurants; we swam and relaxed by the pool; and we took an airboat ride on Lake Toho! Whoee!! I am in love with airboats. Anyone who ever comes to visit us now will be dragged down to the Boggy Creek Airboat Ride facility, which is only about 25 minutes from our house, to take the half hour ride, whether you want to or not! Trust me. You won't regret it.

Today we are going to go to Universal Studios' Islands of Adventure, mostly to see the Harry Potter land. The weather will be beautiful, not too hot and very dry. We are just also hoping that the crowds are also low today. I guess I'll let you know.

I have taken a lot of pictures these last two days, but I have not had the time to upload them on the computer yet. Once I get them uploaded, I will be sure to post some on the blog. I definitely have several airboat pictures! Right now, we are getting ready to head out early to Universal. Of course, there will be lots more pictures taken today. I hope all of my friends who read this blog also have a wonderful day.

1 comment: