Saturday, October 29, 2011

Just a little one for now.










Mark bought an internet package on the ship, the Carnival Pride. He still has two hours left on the last day, so he's asked me to use some of them up.

Short version is that we have had a wonderful time on the cruise. I got to hold an alligator and an opossum and pet a dolphin. That's pretty cool.

We ate and ate and ate and ate....and ate and ate....and ate...OMG did we eat. I am scared to get on the scale when we return. I did not hold back in the eating department, plus this is the first cruise I've ever taken where I didn't make any attempt at all to go to the gym or walk the track. Oh, it's going to be a sad morning back in my house Wednesday morning when I step on that scale.

Here are a few pictures of our cruise.

2 comments:

  1. You look great and so relaxed. That is the most important thing right now. You will work on the weight when you decided that is your priority. Hmmm...just like me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are absolutely beautiful. I am so glad that you had a good time. You can exercise if you want now that you are back home. I can't wait to hear more about your trip. I saw an album in my e-mail from you and I can't wait to look at it later today. I hope that you are having a wonderful day today. I passed out candy last night for trick or treaters and ate too much myself. I am glad that the good candy is all gone today. We only had about 25 kids come to our door so I gave them giant handfuls of our candy. It was so much fun but my two kids are mad that I gave away so much of it. I told them we can always buy more candy for them anytime--we only get to give to trick or treat kids once a year.

    ReplyDelete