Saturday, December 29, 2012

"On My Own"

I guess I should say on OUR own.  Mark and I are alone in the house for the first time in over a week.  It's nice.

The original plan was to go to Epcot to see the rest of the countries exhibits for Holidays Around the World and then go to Magic Kingdom for the parade, castle show, and fireworks.  Then the forecast went bad. It's supposed to be rainy, even thunderstormy, all day and drop to the mid-40s in the evening.  We decided to scrap our plans and just chill out all day in the house.  In fact, I decided to stay in PJs all day.

We both slept in until 9:30!  We almost never do that.  Then I watched three hours of Survivor online so I could finish the series. I have just missed so many episodes.  Later I hope to do the same thing with Amazing Race.  Mark has caught up on his Disney TV shows and a Roy Rogers TV episode.  After lunch, we plan to watch the Dr. Who Christmas special from England.  We love that show, and the Christmas episode is always one of the BEST.

The weather hasn't been as rainy or as cold as predicted.  In fact, it's sunny, warm, and humid right now, although blustery. At any time, we could change our plans, dress, and head to the parks.

NAH!  Not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment