Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Better today

I behaved myself yesterday for the first time in weeks and weeks.  I can't even remember the last time I had a really good day.  Well, I know that the last time I recorded a full, good day in the Lose It! app on my phone was February 26, so that's a month ago.  Yeah, it's been awhile.

Yesterday I went to the gym and did a 15 minute routine with the weights.  That felt good.  Then we walked for 30 minutes.  I walked 30 minutes today already, too.  I had only 1,050 calories yesterday and used 164 calories exercising.  That's a great day.  The main thing I did right was not graze in the kitchen. I ate what I planned and nothing else, no cheating.  For me that is a HUGE accomplishment.

So, yeah, I feel proud of myself for yesterday.

Today is going well.  I ate breakfast and then took that walk.  I am eating all my meals late today because I will be out for rehearsal from 4:30 to 8:45.  I decided to eat dinner when I get back, so dinner at 9 p.m. is so late that all my other meals will need to be late as well.  I had an 80 calorie yogurt at 10:40 and then went walking.  I'm hungry right now at noon, but I don't want to eat lunch until somewhere between 3:30 and 4.  Of course, I have plenty of calories left for the day even after I have lunch, dinner, and a bedtime snack programmed.  In order to prevent out-of-control grazing, I think I had better eat something else now and call it the rest of breakfast.  I can eat my usual 3 Morningstar sausage links for 120 calories and still only have 1147 for the day.  I should probably add another 100 to lunch so I don't get hungry at the rehearsal. 

I beat myself up yesterday writing the blog, but at least I turned it around and had a good day.  Today will be easy, but tomorrow will be harder.  Tomorrow I'll be eating dinner out, by myself.  I'll just have to stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment