Monday, March 24, 2014

Out of control, Angry, Frustrated

I haven't written a blog in a week.  I've been busy, but you've heard that before.  Mostly I've been eating out of control.  I have had lots of meals out, some in restaurants and some in homes, but the biggest problem has been snacking.  I have eaten too much at meals and eaten too many snacks.  That's why my weight this morning is 251, up four pounds for the week.  In October, I had hit the mid-230s and thought there was a good possibility I could lose another 20-25 pounds before the wedding.  Instead I have gained nearly 20 pounds and now there is not enough time to get to some decent weight by the wedding, especially with Passover coming in about three weeks. 

What I need to do is get a handle on my eating and curb the snacking.  What I need to do is start walking every day and lifting weights three days a week.  What I need to do is start logging my food into the Lose it! program again and keep to about 1300 calories a day. 

As I say frequently on this blog, I know what to do.  I know how to lose weight.

Why can't I do any of the things I know?

I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment