Thursday, March 27, 2014

Even I am surprised this morning.

Down another three pounds to 243 this morning!  Just WOW!  That's a loss of 8 pounds in three days.  I may have set a new record.  Well, I've always known I can gain it fast and lost it fast.  This pace will not keep up, but it seems that my body is willing to drop this most recent weight gain.  On February 28, I reported that I had just cracked under 240 by a few tenths.  Sadly, from that point on it was up and up and up.

I had another good day yesterday, but I did not follow the detailed plan I wrote about.  When Mark and I went up to the gym and to take our walk, we decided we didn't feel like going to Downtown Disney after all.  Mark made us dinner at home that actually lowered the dinner calories.  I had enough left for a snack of my favorite low-calorie ice cream at night bringing my total calories for the day to 1275.

Today we are eating lunch out with our HEAL club.  The chef of The Stonegate Grille, one of the Solivita restaurants, is making a special, healthy lunch for our club.  Last I heard there are 16 of us going.  For $12, the chef has prepared a salad and a choice from two entrees.  Mark pre-ordered the salmon, and I pre-ordered the tofu wrap.  Our plan is to share both entrees.  The chef is going to talk to us as a group about healthy eating.  It should be a lovely afternoon event, but I can't really count up the calories too well.  I will just assume that they aren't going to be too bad. 

To compensate, I will eat my usual breakfast and a good dinner that Mark is making.  I have programmed breakfast, dinner, and bedtime snack at 695 calories, leaving 725 for that lunch.  I doubt if it will go over that much for the lunch.  I also hope to get another 30 minute walk in.

Once I get through this lunch today, there are no other meals out on Friday or Saturday.  Sunday will include dinner at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.  Again, there is no way to calculate those calories very successfully. I have to hope that controlling breakfast and lunch and lots of walking at Epcot will help.  Monday's weigh-in will tell me what happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment