Saturday, January 31, 2015

Cantor's Tribute

Tonight is the big night at Rosen Plaza to honor our Cantor for his 13 years at SOJC.  Unfortunately, I will not be singing my solo.  My cold is not better; it might be worse. I have spent all day babying myself, drinking lots of hot tea, taking intense steam treatments, resting up.  Nothing has helped. The thing is just going to have to run its course.  There is nothing else I can do.  I just emailed another lady and took her up on her suggestion to do the solo.  Now I can just try to relax and get through this with no pressure of performance other than conducting, which I like and it no pressure at all.

Ron took off this morning for some touring the Vero Beach area.  We really enjoyed his visit, and he will definitely come back for an even longer visit next time.

Here are some pictures from his visit for those who are not on Facebook and already saw them.

Eating Mark's crock pot Sloppy Joe for dinner Wednesday night.

Ron and Mark in old Kissimmee Thursday afternoon.





We always take our company to see the Monument of States.



We took the time to look at this year's outdoor sculptures.  Mark liked this one, called Infinity.



Friday fun









In our neighborhood on the drive home!

Ron and Poseidon to put up all the wall in my powder room!


No comments:

Post a Comment