Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Heading Out.

We have spent the morning taking care of last minute packing and odds and ends. I also had a nail salon appointment to get ready for the trip. Wow! It's happening.

The agent and the contractor stopped by for some last minute details, and my cleaning lady is here making the place squeaky clean for the potential buyers.

I weighed 208 this morning to start the trip. Sadly, that is up over two pounds for the week. I'm really in a maintenance phase now because I have not changed significantly for two months. I guess that's not too terrible right now considering all the stress I've been under. I am not taking my scale, so I hope I'll be able to check my weight on the ship if there is a scale in the spa. I'm counting on lots of walking in Disneyland, San Diego, and the promenade deck on the ship to keep my weight at least constant so that I can enjoy some food. We'll see.

I will not have internet again until Friday, so I'll blog again then. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment