Monday, March 8, 2010

Mickey Walk

Yesterday I bought a Mickey shaped pedometer. Today I'm going to wear it all day and see how many steps I take. I'm not sure that it's very accurate. Does anyone know if these things really count accurately? I'm going to try to test it out on our walk to breakfast.

I think I ate about 2400 calories yesterday, but I also walked a LOT. Our legs were very tired on the walk back to the hotel last night.

We had an awesome day in Disneyland yesterday and there will be pictures online soon. I'll post a link here that you can copy and paste into your browser if you want. Today we are going to do the Park Hopper thing by starting in California Adventure and then going back to Disneyland; we'll finish by going to the movie at Downtown Disney. A trifecta of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment