Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back Home

We had two fabulous days, one in Disneyland and one in Disney California Adventure. Unfortunately, my camera broke shortly after we got to Disneyland. We took a few pictures on our cell phones, but not as many as I would have with the camera. Now I have to go get a new camera before the wedding!

Traveling home today was exhausting. We slept about three hours in the hotel, but we had to get up at 2:30 a.m. because the airport shuttle was coming for us at 3:30 a.m. I dozed off in the shuttle and then slept soundly on the two hour flight to Denver. I stayed more awake on the flight from Denver to Orlando. It felt good to get home, but I was so exhausted that just going through the mail wore me out.

I had bandaged my arm in California before trying to sleep for three hours, then I took it off at home. My measurements stayed the same before and after the flight. I guess that's good. I've been measuring once a day or every other day. The size seems to be a bit bigger than my smallest, but it's not getting bigger. It's also very close to the other arm. I'm just not worrying too much about this lymphedema thing now. I probably should do the machine for the few nights that we are home before going to the wedding. I'll see. I sure haven't missed it.

It was also weigh in day yesterday. I took the scale with me and weighed in periodically in the various hotels. I hit a high of 254 at one point. I didn't weigh myself this morning, but I'll check tomorrow morning and report back. It's not good, I know. No matter how much walking we did for five days in Anaheim, I always ate more than enough to compensate for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment