Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It's been awhile, I know.






I have not written a blog since last Thursday. Robin had arrived last Tuesday, and we had a lot of fun together. Our first and second seders came and went, also a lot of fun. Also so, so, so MUCH FOOD! OY! We had six each night, which was a nice number. I wasn't sure one turkey would be enough, so I actually cooked two turkeys on Friday! Now I have enough leftover turkey for about five meals, and I'm currently boiling down the carcass to make soup. The kitchen smells really good right now.

Robin said she was jealous that I could lose 12 pounds in two weeks. I bet she won't be jealous when she sees my weight gain tomorrow. I bet I have gained more than half of it back in just one week! YIKES! It's been tasting really good in this house, but I will be sad on the scale in the morning.

Frank came last Thursday, and we've been very busy every since. He came to my Starliters rehearsal last night and enjoyed hearing the whole show. It was nice having a bit of an audience out there.

I have not much else to report, but I wanted to put a little something out here for those who check everyday and might have been worried that so many days went by without a post.

I will write tomorrow about my weight. It will be bad, but I'm going to report it anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Becky,
    I am so glad that you had a good time during the holidays. I hope that the weigh in tomorrow won't be so bad. I will be weighing in at chemo. I will write you a note tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda,
    I'm sure my weight will be up six or seven pounds. Really! Good luck at your weigh-in. Can't wait to hear from you again and hear how your chemo and weight are tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete