Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Too busy!

This morning was Weigh-In Wednesday, and it was good.  I weighed an even 247 this morning.  Since I didn't weigh in last Wednesday, I can't really report on a week's loss, but Friday I was 252.something.  I think on Saturday I was back to around 249.  I would say that I lost about two pounds this week, which is amazing considering a lot of the week involved a lot of restaurants.  It also involved a lot of walking, so I guess that saved me.  Now we are going away for two and a half weeks, so I have no idea what that will do to my weight.  Probably nothing good. I am packing my scale, so I can keep an eye on it.

Today was too busy to even sit down to the computer until tonight.  Here is what I did:
7:10 a.m. Left for Quest for a 7:30 fasting blood draw
8 a.m.     Ate oatmeal and black coffee at McD's for breakfast
8:45 a.m. Took my car to All Cars for a big oil change, tire rotation, new wipers, and general look-over while I waited
10:10 a.m. All Cars told me I had a big staple in one tire and it needed a patch before our trip.
10:30 a.m.  At North City Tire waiting for the tire to get patched
11:30 a.m.  Went to the bank for some cash for the trip
11:45 a.m.  Picked up a load of Central Florida brochures of things to do to take to Evey in September
12 noon     Had lunch out near the nail salon
1 p.m.        Gel manicure, pedicure, waxing
3:45 p.m.   Gassed up the car
4  p.m.       Shopped for last minute trip-related items at Wal Mart
4:30 p.m.   Collaped in bed for a much needed nap
5:30 p..m.  Got up from nap and started laying out clothes to pack for the trip tomorrow
6:15 p.m    Went out to dinner at Slice of NY for pizza.  Yum!
8:15 p.m.   Home and packing.  UGH!  I hate packing.
9:30 p.m.  Done packing.  Time to write this blog.
10 p.m.     I hope I'm in BED!!

I canceled my synagogue choir rehearsal for tonight because otherwise I would have been out from 6-10 p..m. and the packing wouldn't commence until after I got home. I just knew I couldn't do that.

So, tomorrow we are heading north.  We will be in Florence, SC tomorrow night and my brother Mark and his wife Carol are driving out from Myrtle Beach to meet us.  They did this once before!  It's so nice.  We will have dinner together, stay in the same motel, and then have breakfast together Friday morning before we take off for Baltimore.  I have not seen them in a year, so this is GREAT!

We will not be returning until July 16, and we will be doing so many fun things on this trip. I am taking my laptop and will write some blogs and post some pictures along the way.  I probably won't write another blog for a few days though. I'll see how tired I am each night.  LOL!!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your weight loss! Have a wonderful time on your trip! I look forward to hearing about how much fun you are having when you have the time/energy to blog.

    ReplyDelete