Friday, June 22, 2012

We're still going strong!

Our plans for WDW with Reuben have been going wonderfully well.  We are tired but happy.  I just wanted to post a brief blog with some pictures to show what we've been up to.  At this point, we are half way through, 3 of 6 days down.  Today we are heading out to Animal Kingdom.

As for my weight during this time, not good.  No matter how much walking I've done (and I've done A LOT!) I've eaten even more.  I have gained a pound a day.  Three full days and I'm up three full pounds.  Wednesday would have been weigh-in day, but I didn't do it.  We got up Wednesday and rushed off to Epcot, so today I took the time to weigh-in. I am 252.3, up from 249.4, so that's just about exactly three pounds.  We had our big, fancy dinner at Le Cellier last night.  It was so fantastic, but it included a lot of bread.  They served a basket of amazing pretzel bread. I had never had anything like it!  We also had desserts.  Yum.  Well, there's nothing to do except keep walking and doing my best.

Meanwhile, Lowell and Emily took off for California early this morning.  I hope they have a fantastic time with Evey and Eric in the next few days. I can't wait to hear all their stories and see all of their pictures.

OK, here's what you've been waiting for, some fun pictures from the last three days!  Enjoy!











2 comments:

  1. Bread looks great. You and Mark should start a business. Rent yourselves out to people who do not want to schlepp around Disney with their grandkids! It could be really lucrative.

    See you soon and have a safe trip up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, Robin! I don't think there's enough money in the world for that job. Although we are having a blast, we are TIRED! Doing this for a job might kill us! LOL!

    ReplyDelete