Thursday, May 30, 2013

Heading further north

This will be a quick blog because we are loading the car and reading out for Herkimer, NY in just a few minutes.  We have enjoyed our time here because there were just so many great activities and people!

I thought I was eating fairly well yesterday because all of our meals were at home.  I even walked around the Giant and a little bit around the neighborhood.  Well, I guess I was wrong.  I'm up almost two and a half pounds today since yesterday.  That just HAS to be water weight. I did eat a lot of salted nuts throughout the day.  I'm leaving the house this morning at 275.3, which is insane.  I can only hope the water weight will drop off today.  I ate less than 200 calories for breakfast (one cup of Dannon Light Greek Yogurt, 1/4 cup fresh blueberries, 1/3 cup of Kellog's corn flakes, all mixed together in one bowl with some ground Flaxseed for extra fiber).  Our lunch will be at a Subway and dinner will be at Barbara's house.  She will be preparing a low-calorie, low-carb dinner like she always does.  Tomorrow will also be all meals at Barb's house, so I think these two days will be spectacular.  We shall see.  I'm not taking the scale, so the next time I will weigh in is next Wednesday back here at Cindy's house before heading to the autotrain.

I am taking my computer with me, so I will be able to write some blogs and post some pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment