Monday, May 6, 2013

Sunday, Funday

Everything I wrote in yesterday's blog about what we were going to do happened exactly as planned.

Mark and I went to Lowell and Emily's house yesterday.  Emily was busy grading her senior AP English students' research papers.  Don't envy her that!  Lowell was free to go out to lunch and see Ironman 3 with us.  Much more fun.

Also, because it was Cinco de Mayo, Mark made fabulous fish tacos and served them with skinny pomegranate margaritas.  He had bought an excellent, meaning expensive, tequila for them because he knows how much I hate cheap tequila.  Yummy.

It's STILL cold here.  What happened to spring?  This week there is either rain, thunderstorms, or cloudy weather predicted for every day.  Bummer.  I wish I had packed long sleeved shirts and sweatshirts!






No comments:

Post a Comment