Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday Mania

First, the weigh-in was good. I am 242.4, which is down two pounds.  That loss is despite doing virtually nothing right.  I ate too many calories, mostly from nuts, and did no exercise.  In fact, whenever possible I just stayed home and sat in front of the TV.  The cold, which is still lingering on, caused that.  Except for square dancing Saturday night, I don't think I did much moving around at all this week.  Well, bad or good, I'll take a two pound loss.

Second, I have a routine GYN appointment at 8:40 this morning.  (UGH!  Why did I schedule it for so early?  Oh, yeah, I have a 9:30 rehearsal.)  I haven't had a routine check up in almost exactly two years, so it's time.  My PC says that women my age who are having no symptoms or problems are okay going in every other year. 

Third, because I still feel crappy from this cold, I'm not going to Mah Jongg this afternoon.  That's sad because I dearly love it, but if I don't take a break between 1 and 4 this afternoon, I have no down time at all.  At 5 I have to go to Starliters blocking rehearsal.  Last week I left after that because I had no voice and felt terrible.  Today I still have no voice but feel slightly less terrible. I'm going to stay and listen to the music even if I can't sing along.

That's it for today.  Time to get some breakfast and head out to my appointment.  Have a good one, everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment