Monday, January 13, 2014

Weigh in is Good.

This has to be quick.  It's Reuben's last day, and we are heading out to have breakfast at the Kona Cafe in the Polynesian Resort and then back to Magic Kingdom one more time.  Mark is taking him to the airport later this afternoon.

But it's my new weigh in day, and I am happy to report a three pound loss.  I am 244.3 this morning.  I have eaten in some wonderful restaurants and many desserts this week with Reuben, so clearly the loss is from all the walking. 

Dinner in the San Angel Inn in Mexico, Epcot

The Wahoo fish was delicious at San Angel Inn.

With Yee Haw Bob at the River's Roost in Port Orleans-Riverside

Muppet Vision 3D, Hollywood Studios

The fantastic dessert Reuben and I shared at Citricos int he Grand Floridian last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment