Monday, August 18, 2014

Frozen Summer Fun

Yesterday exceeded expectations at Disney's Hollywood Studios.  At the end of this brief blog are pictures from all the Frozen fun!

Today I weighed in at 261.  Still the same since we arrived home.  I have eaten a good, healthy breakfast and lunch.  I also worked out with weights.  Dinner is out at the SPAC Social tonight.  I'm also playing Mah Jongg with my neighbors for the first time in over two months.  I'm looking forward to that.  I some little gifts for them.

Tomorrow I have my mammogram and ultra-sound. It's been a year.  This is the first one since I skipped the one six months ago.  It's nice to be back on an annual basis instead of every six months. I do not anticipate any problems.

Enjoy the pictures from yesterday's fun.

Sand sculpture at entrance to park

Waiting for the parade

It's snowing!

Elsa and Anna in a horse drawn sleigh

Ticket for the Sing-Along show

Great show!

Mark and his Olaf-on-a-Stick waiting to go into the Great Movie Ride.

My new stuffed Olaf enjoyed his first time on the ride.

Me and my new buddy

Olaf waiting with Mark to go to the Indiana Jones stunt show.

Is it okay to eat an Olaf cupcake with the "real" one watching?

Ice skating show

REAL SNOW for the little ones to build snowmen.

Posing with the ice skaters.

Frozen summer fun!

Fabulous fireworks ended the day with a bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment