Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Will you still need me? Will you still feed me? When I'm 64!

The answer to both questions is a resounding YES from Mark. He posted that on Facebook, so I know it's true.

This will be a fast post because we are already late at getting out of the house.  We have timed tour ticket for the Capitol building in D.C.  I have never been inside the Capitol building, so this is my choice of how to spend my birthday.  If it doesn't rain and we have the strength, we will walk up the mall to the Washington Monument, too.

I got so many lovely greetings on FB today, including one from Lowell and Emily in Venice!  They have wifi in the hotel, I guess, because she's starting to post some gorgeous pictures of Venice.

I weighed myself and I'm down a bit to 262.  Last time I was 264, so I think that's great.

Got to run!  I'll post pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment