Sunday, August 3, 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy

In about an hour or so, Mark and I are heading out to see the new movie, Guardians of the Galaxy.  We saw several previews for it and have read some reviews.  Should be a lot of fun.  After that, we are going over to Cindy's house so Mark can finish up his monthly work for NARFE by printing out the letters he has to mail out. 

Yesterday I had a great time play Mah Jongg at Robin's house.  I only won two games, and they were early in the afternoon.  It was another day when everybody won at least two times, so every one went home happy. 

Lowell and Emily are visiting Athens, Greece today.  That's so exciting.  Tomorrow is their second of two sea days as they head to their final port of call, Venice.  We will pick them up Thursday evening, tired but happy.  Well, I guess they will be tired and happy for sure, but Mark and I will be, too!  LOL!

Mark and I are both starting to miss our home and Florida and the things we can do there.  I'm missing my morning water aerobics class.  We both started talking about the free movies on Thursday evenings.  We looked up the schedule from June, July, and August.  We plan to rent a few of the ones we've missed.  And, of course, we have a few trips to Walt Disney World on the calendar for when we get back! Eight and a half weeks is a long time to be away from home, especially when you LOVE your home.


No comments:

Post a Comment