Saturday, August 2, 2014

Things can always get worse.

Yes, things like weight can always get worse.  I didn't think I did too badly yesterday, but I'm up another pound and a half to an even 264 this morning.  I haven't been this much in way over a year.  I didn't eat what I said I would at Longhorn.  I ate bread and butter, stuffed cheesy mushrooms, tomato soup, and a small Caesar salad.  Then I had a wonderfully planned and perfect dinner, but I ate leftover cheesecake from Wednesday and two Weight Watchers ice cream sandwiches for snacks.  I bet the sodium content in the Longhorn food did it to me.

Today I'm going to Robin's house for lunch and Mahj.  She always prepares a great lunch, including delicious egg salad. I'm bringing some grapes and cashews.  I probably will do better there for lunch today than at Longhorn yesterday.  Then dinner will be back home.  Saturday night we always have Morningstar Griller burgers with some green beans and salad.  A perfect dinner.  If I can just keep snacking out of the picture....

Meanwhile, Mark's scraped knee is improving.  He said he "creaked" all day yesterday.  I bet he's aching a bit in his bones from that fall, but it could have been so much worse. I'm thankful that it's just a few creaky bones and a scraped knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment