Thursday, October 28, 2010

Beautiful weather, beautiful day

This will be a very short post this morning. I slept in really late, 8:40 a.m., so now I'm rushing around trying to get things done before I leave the house. I'm heading out to Annie's house. She and I are going to a place called the New Deal Cafe in Greenbelt for lunch and some live music. Then we'll go back to her house where Robin will join us to play Mah Jongg. I have to head out of there by 4 p.m. to get back up to Baltimore. It's Thursday, and that means Lowell is coming over for DVD watching and dinner. Cindy is making chili tonight, and then we'll watch Big Bang Theory, our favorite show.

So that's it for today, a little blurb of my agenda. It's weird, but I just have nothing else to say today. I'm feeling good. I'm busy. I'm happy. This is as good as it gets on chemotherapy!

1 comment:

  1. Was great seeing you. Glad we all won. See you Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete