Friday, October 8, 2010

No Pain

I am flying high this morning because so far no bone pain or achiness from the Neulasta shot. Whoee! That's awesome. I guess it could still happen later today, but so far so good.

I had a great time watching TV with Lowell and enjoying dinner with him. I felt pretty good last night all in all. I think I'm turning a corner. The bad days following chemo are only supposed to last about three or four days. I expect to feel pretty good by tomorrow. In fact I'm hoping to feel good enough today to have some visitors later, and I hope to have a nice little walk through the neighborhood as well. I'm supposed to walk as much as possible.

I got a lovely email letter from my daughter's future mother-in-law, Leslie, today. She is such a wonderful woman! She enjoys the blog, and her kind comments always make me feel good about writing it. She is also willing to take on the task of working with Evey's Maid of Honor Dana to plan and host a bridal shower at her house next summer. I am so blessed! I know I could not have done that for Evey because of the length of this treatment. It would just overwhelm me. I cannot thank Leslie and Dana enough for taking on this task with such gusto! Thank you both from the bottom of my heart. With the two of you planning and hosting, I know Evey will have the best bridal shower EVER!!

3 comments:

  1. Becky,
    I am so happy that you are feeling better today and had a good time last night with Lowell. I think that taking a walk later will be one of the best things you can do for yourself. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Becky. Work has been non stop this week so I am just reading stuff fromm Wednesday on. Just got up after a 2 hour nap.
    Interesting use of the Mahjongg tiles!!
    Still amazed you can write all this. I would probably tell no one and bitch CONSTANTLY at those who did know! LOL
    I sing alot when I am alone- which is alot during the week. Maybe I like the sound of my voice??
    Proud of you. Already 3 weeks since the surgery. Time is moving on.

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete