Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Heading to Port

I think the hair is better this morning. It's going to take awhile to get used to it, for sure.

I'm heading out in thirty minutes for the surgery to put in the port. I'm not sure why I have to be there at 9:45 a.m. for an 11:45 surgery, but that's what they said. When the surgery is over, I have to go to the oncologist's office for another meeting. I think we are going to hear all the final details about tomorrow's first chemotherapy session. Sounds like a long day, but I have some friends coming over at 7 tonight. I have not seen them in years, so it will be nice.

I'll let you know later how today goes. I'm nervous about it for sure. I also realized that this is the FOURTH time I'm going under Dr. Falcao's knife in less than a year! That is just almost unimaginable. I might ask if there is a discount for repeat customers!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully this will be the easiest of all your surgeries in the past year. I will be thinking of you today. You should feel good enough to have a fun time with your friends tonight. Take care. I am glad that you are starting to get more used to your hair. I think that it looks nice.

    ReplyDelete