Saturday, November 12, 2011

Shul, no Pool. Too cool.

Yes, we are having that cold snap. We actually turned the heat on two nights ago, although it didn't have to kick on. Mark keeps it at 68, and this morning the thermostat read 69. Close. In general we find that this house is very well insulated.

After shul, it was pleasant on the lanai with a sweater on. I worked on my new jigsaw puzzle for quite a long time and made a lot of progress. Eventually, I fell asleep and enjoyed my afternoon nap, too. When I woke up, we watched the next Disney movie in the line up, The Three Caballeros. It was a lot of fun. Now I'm watching the next episode of Star Trek: Enterprise. Also fun.

There really isn't anything else to report today. Kind of a lazy day, although I think I really needed it. I have been fighting off a cold for a week, and today I think it might be winning the fight. I could barely sing at shul this morning. That's not good because I have a rehearsal at shul at 9:15 tomorrow morning and have to sing Monday and Tuesday nights. Tuesday night is my night to sing my "Believe" solo for the first time in front of the whole group. UGH! I really want to sound good then, so I am going to nurse this throat along as best as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment