Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday Weight

I promised to post this morning's weight, so here it is.  This morning I stepped on the scale and it said 267.  That's a two pound loss for the week.  I am pleased with that.

On the other hand, I left for the Carnival Valor cruise in December at 261 and for the Disney Dream at 264.  Now I'm leaving tomorrow for the Carnival Freedom cruise at 267.  That's a sad trend.

Today I will most definitely go to the gym and do my weight routine plus walk at least 30 minutes.  I'm also going to the store for a few items for our trip to Fort Lauderdale, which begins tomorrow, and I will pack and go to a rehearsal tonight. It should be a busy day with little time for day time snacking.  When I get home around 9:15 p.m. is when my snacking gets bad.  I will watch myself tonight, and then maybe tomorrow I'll be down another pound.  It could happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment