Thursday, August 8, 2013

On to Anaheim

No weighing in for me today.  I ate a lot yesterday for my birthday.  I did take two long walks, so hopefully that helped.  Today we just sat on a bus for four hours and a train for 7 hours.  The train ride is beautiful, along the Pacific coast.  We did it two years ago, so I knew it would be nice.  We checked into our hotel for the next six nights.  Blogs might not be regular if I'm too tired at night to write one.  Tomorrow we will be in Disneyland all day.  Then there will be three days at the D23 Convention, followed by a day at Disney's California Adventure. I'll be taking lots of pictures, so I hope I have some time to post up a few.

Today I packed my breakfast and lunch for the train.  We had dinner at the Denny's next to our hotel here in Anaheim.  Still I went to about 2,000 calories with no exercise for the day.  Why?  Two of Evey's chocolate cupcakes!  Oh, I know that was bad to pack two of them for the road, but they were just too yummy to resist.  She had one for breakfast this morning and then sent the rest in to work with Eric.  His co-workers ate them all up quickly.

Here are some pictures from Evey's house and my party plus a few shots from the train window today.













No comments:

Post a Comment