Friday, October 10, 2014

X-ray Day

This morning I got up in more pain than when I went to bed.  I'm sort of depressed about that because the day had improved a lot yesterday.  I even went to Ed and Marian's house for dinner last night and drove the car.  I'm going to go get that x-ray today. I have to rule out anything skeletal, I guess.  I still feel like it's a muscle spasm, and I know they take awhile to resolve.

Today is the second day of Succoth, so Mark will be going to synagogue services again by himself, like yesterday.  I'll go get my xray while he's gone. 

My weight is the same today as Monday.  I carefully recorded every calorie and exercised on Monday and Tuesday until my back went out.  Yesterday, I ate out, so that's tough to calculate accurately.  I did the best I could and came up with 2800 calories for the day.  Monday through Wednesday were about 1400 or less.  Apparently, that's just the right amount to maintain this weight.  Yay....I guess.

If I'm feeling up to it, we are supposed to go to the synagogue for their monthly Friday night dinner.  We paid for it, but it's not expensive, so if i don't go, it won't be a lot of money lost.  With any luck, I will feel up to it tonight after sitting on the heating pad, and taking the muscle relaxant when I get back from the xray.  It worked for me yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment