Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Going as planned and Rudy arrives.

Yesterday went as I describe it.  I kept my calories to 1372, exercised off 459, net 913 for the day.  I did all the exercise I said I would, which was fun.  I ate the two hot dogs that I planned to eat and one bag of chips that came with it at the dinner.  I did not touch the gigantic cookies or the popcorn.  For this effort I was rewarded with a .8 of a pound loss, down to 272.1 this morning.  I'll take it.

Today I am going to go to water aerobics and swim laps again.  This afternoon I have a mani/pedi scheduled.  Tonight, if we feel like it, there is an interesting program at the Travel Club meeting.  Sometime during the day, Rudy will also be arriving for the next 10 days.  I guess I had better tidy up a bit for that.

All my meals will be at home today, so the calories should be perfect.  I currently have only 1000 planned, so I'll probably add some fruit as snacks along the way.  I think another great day is coming up.

I booked the last of the flights for our Hawaiian trip yesterday.  I had done the RT flights for the kids, but Mark and I had no way out of Honolulu!  Ah, like that's a hardship?  LOL!!  Well, now we are flying to LA for the D23 convention and a few days in Disneyland before flying home to Orlando.  That's going to be an amazing trip!

Also yesterday I had the great pleasure to talk to Evey on the phone from PERU!!  That was so cool. She called using the Facetime Audio feature on our iPhones, which uses Wi-Fi and not phone signals.  I talked to her as she was sitting on the screened porch of their hotel on a private island in the middle of Lake Titicaca in Peru.  Really!!  That is SO COOL!  Technology may be blamed on a lot of things, but it also allowed us to do THAT!  Amazing.  They are having a trip of a lifetime, and I was so glad to talk to her while they were so far away.

Time for breakfast.  Hope everyone has a wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment