Tuesday, May 12, 2015

NARFE Convention and Machu Pichu

Mark and I will be heading off to the Rosen Center around 2 p.m. today for the three day Florida Federation NARFE Convetnion.  As I said yesterday, I will be singing three songs, but I neglected to mention that Mark, as the Florida Legislative Chair, has two presentations to make, one to the general assembly for 15 minutes about our trip to Congress in March and the other a break-out session for an hour about current legislative issues.  He was busy yesterday writing those up and making Power Point slides.

I also forgot to record my weight yesterday.  This morning I noticed that I put how much I lost but not the weight.  Well, it was 272.4, just for the record.  This morning I am the same despite having a net calorie intake yesterday of only 697 calories (1210 eaten and 513 exercised off).  Clearly, I did not hide that scale like I said I would.  LOL! 

Today breakfast and lunch will be at home before we head up there, and dinner will be at Denny's.  For a snack late night there will be a banana and 3 pieces from the box of chocolates Lowell sent me for Mother's Day.  There is nutritional data on the box and only 8 pieces in there total.  They are from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, so I bet they will be delicious!  3 pieces is 200 calories, just 55 more than my Arctic Zero that I eat most nights.  Today I will consume 1507 calories with no exercise.  Hm....that's going to be the same tomorrow, so I hope that works out for me.

The other big news is that Eric and Evey are flying out to Lima, Peru this morning for a wonderful two week trip all around Peru.  They are flying to Houston from SF with a two hour layover and then on to Lima.  Tonight they should sleep well at the Sheraton Lima.  We are wishing them a fabulous trip, and I will be following their travels vicariously day by day!

I'm not sure how many blogs I will be writing the next few days because of the convention.  Eventually, I'm sure there will be pictures and some details on the events.

No comments:

Post a Comment