Saturday, December 5, 2015

Three down. Two to go.

Friday night's show was my solo night, so now I can just relax and enjoy singing with the group.  I did okay, although the solo requires a fairly long phrase all on one breath.  I pooped out about one beat earlier than I would have liked.  Still, i was told I sounded okay.

Mark came up Thursday night to the dress rehearsal and heard my solo. Tonight he is going up with the Goldbergs and Shapiros.  They'll all have fun together.

Today I am just relaxing in the house and catching up on TV until it's time to get ready and go up to the ballroom.  I have to leave at 5 p.m. to get up there, so the day will be short, especially since I didn't get up until 9 a.m.!  I couldn't believe I slept in that late.  These past three nights of being out for the show are catching up to me, I guess.

My weight is staying around 277.  I felt like I had several pretty good days, and I'm on my feet for hours and sweating up on the stage.  Doesn't seem to matter.  Still in the 277ish range.  Maybe it's those Oreos I ate yesterday for National Cookie Day.  Y'think?

No comments:

Post a Comment