Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day

To celebrate the day I am wearing a green t-shirt and a shamrock necklace.  What are you doing?

I will be eating dinner out tonight at Lakeside at the Cove at a table for ten.  Mark is having his opening night, so I thought I should go out for fun.  I will also be doing a Meet and Greet first that includes drinks and appetizers.  I need to be CAREFUL.

Yesterday my dinner calories went down, so my total for yesterday was only 1201, a perfect diet day. I am only 275.5 this morning, so I'm thrilled.  That's just two pounds up from when I left for Hawaii in August and the lowest I have been since we came back from the October cruise.  Now if I can only keep going, keep in control in restaurants, and keep in control on the ship.  I feel in control right now and ready to do it.  Wish me luck.

I got some amazing news last night.  Evey and Eric bought a house in San Jose.  She sent me a link to the real estate page with no other comment. I looked at it and told her it was beautiful and asked if she would consider buying it.  She texted back that they had already bought it!  AAAAHHHH!  I screamed with delight and immediately called to talk to her for half an hour about it.  It's a gorgeous, 3BR, 2 bath, 2 car garage rancher in a great San Jose neighborhood, near good schools and a mall, and only 10 minutes from their current rental house.  It has a big fenced yard, so she plans to get a dog this summer, something she's been wanting for a very long time.  They settle on April 22 and will move out of their current place that last week of April.  By May 1 they will be in their new home, one she calls her forever home.  She never wants to move again unless they decide to move back to the East Coast.

When we come out to visit in August, we will be able to see their beautiful new place.  How exciting!

The dress rehearsal last night went very, very well.  Here are some pictures of the cast and a lot of Mark as Officer O'Hara.


Mark's first scene in Act Two.  He's not in Act One.



These two are brothers, but the one on the left thinks he's Teddy Roosevelt.

Act Two






The final scene in the show.

After the curtain call

Full cast shot after the show.



No comments:

Post a Comment